My profile has just little of me, indeed no man can completely describe
himself in a note, a man is described in a lifetime, none but he alone can
know himself completely, but often misses the opportunity.
My professional profile includes my asociation with the BhavyaOS project as it
Project Lead, I do freelance consulting on technology, computing in general
and linux in particular for enterprises, I also worked on enhancing
NiceTop(nicetop.net) into a Linux thin-client, other projects(...not limited
to) include a mosix implementation, I am currently helping in network
administration at International Institute of Information Technology, Pune,
where I am also pursuing my M.B.A in IT. My current interests include
MitraSys an enhanced GNU/Linux Desktop and Server environment, I am talking
to technocrats about how it should be and preparing business plans,
presentations seeking funds from Venture Capitalists and high networth
individuals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment